Sometimes it is very important to show aggregated data using tabular reports. There is a way to do it in Vizydrop using tables editor.
Proceed with the following steps to create the table:
- Select app you would like to explore visually. Add app account if required.
- Click on "Table" placeholder or select some tabular template if available, configure the source for the report.
- Table editor is shown and now is the time to configure columns of the tabular report.
- Click on column name to modify calculation, title and other settings.
- Totals are added automatically based on column aggregation and type. Every total can be hidden via cross icon click or using column settings.
- Columns size and order can be changed using drag and drop.